Frequently Asked Questions

Where is Westfield Corporation listed?
Does Westfield Corporation have an ADR?
What is a Stapled Security?
How do I buy Stapled Securities in the Westfield Corporation? 
How many Stapled Securities do I own?
What is my investment worth?
How do I change my bank details? 
How can I give notification of my Tax File Number (TFN), Australian Business Number (ABN) or Exemption?
How do I change my address details? 
Can I choose not to receive the annual report or to receive it via email?
What are HIN and SRN? 
How can I check the current security price? 
Can I transfer my Stapled Securities to someone else?
How do I change my name? 
What happens if the bank rejects my direct credit distribution payment?
I recently sent in some instruction forms. How can I tell if my holding has been updated?
I may have unpresented cheques and/or unclaimed monies in relation to this entity. Is there a way I can verify this?
What is required if an investor dies? 
If I have a complaint, who can I contact? 
If I sell my Stapled Securities, how do I calculate my capital gains tax?
What is tax deferred income?
When will I receive the annual tax statement?
Where can I get the breakdown of the taxation components on a percentage basis?
Where can I get cost base information?

Contact Info

Westfield Corporation share registry
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited

In writing
Yarra Falls, 452 Johnston Street, Abbotsford VIC 3067
GPO Box 2975, Melbourne VIC 3001, Australia

Toll free: 1300 132 211
Telephone: (+61 3) 9415 4070
Facsimile: (+61 3) 9473 2500



Westfield Corporation contact information

In writing
Westfield Corporation Investor Relations
GPO Box 4004
Sydney NSW 2001

Telephone: (+61 2) 9273 2010